Thursday, March 13, 2014

Project 5. Animation.


And could you guess making 100 drawings could make something so much fun in the end? 

For my fifth project in my time class, we were supposed to choose an action and make 100 drawings each one progressing movement. I choose a ballerina dancing. I chose large-small-large movement pattern in it as I wanted to have her move across the page and show the exaggerated movements in comparison to the smaller ones. 

I used a tripod and camera to capture all my drawings, each picture after each drawing. I used primer to put all the images together and make a stop motion animation. I used tittle and credits as well. 

In my critique I was told that it was pretty good and my professor like the linearity I kept constant in all my images and that makes it work for the video as it flows better. The students seemed to like it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment